Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Working in a Different Country
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Australian Nurse coming to the UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meshmesh24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australian Nurse coming to the UK
    Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 22:52
Hi just a quick question for anyone out there . Im a RN in australia . I need to get registered in the UK. are there any restrictions on the qualification of a bachelor of nursing received in australia. any advice or help would be appreciated. especially from someone who may have come from Australia. cheers marsha
JFN Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFN Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2007 at 00:10
Hi Marsha,

You need to contact the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council). THey are the Nurse Rregistration body in the UK. They will be able to give you information about how you can register in the UK and how your qualifications are recognised.

bithbheo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bithbheo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 07:00
Hi I am also aussie trained and hoping to get registered in the UK b4 moving there......I have got my application pack on its way to me......How is your application going ??? Hope it is going well.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic