Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Working in a Different Country
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Emergency Nurse - Moving from Malta to the UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emergency Nurse - Moving from Malta to the UK
    Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 11:58
Hi,

My name is Christian and I have been working in A&E since I qaulified in 2003..

I have worked in Malta mostly and had a one year epxerience in Dublin, Ireland - moved back to Malta in March..

I am currently planning to move to the UK(most intertested in Scotland) with my wife in the near future..

Obviously before we will move once again I would be more than grateful if you could please share your experiences about working in the UK..

I would like to know how much the average income for a staff nurse with 5years experience in a speciality would be?  I have checked on several web site and they give different figures - I would like to get an idea from a personal and more realiastic point of view of how much the NET pay would be..

Thank you kindly,

Best Regards,

Christian 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic