Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Nurses Needed for TV Film or Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FLAME TV WANT TO MEET RETIRED MATRONS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlameTV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLAME TV WANT TO MEET RETIRED MATRONS
    Posted: 10 May 2010 at 17:03

FLAME TV are doing some early research for a potential programme which would focus on the role of matrons in hospitals from the 1960s and early 1970s. We are hoping to find a retired matron who wouldn’t mind having an informal chat with us about her career as a hospital matron. As I said it’s very early doors for this idea and we’re really looking for someone who could fill us in about the day to day life of a matron, what tasks she would undertake and what her role would be on the wards. We’d also like to speak to our matron about the differences she sees in hospitals today, what changes have come about and what’s a 1960’s matron’s take on nursing today.

Ideally the matron we are looking for would be London based so that we could meet and hear about her life face to face. If anyone is interested in speaking to me or would like further information they can contact me on 0207 598 7327 or by email on kits@flametv.co.uk

Edited by FlameTV - 11 May 2010 at 17:02
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic