Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > General Nursing Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revalidation from abroad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sam078 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revalidation from abroad
    Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 02:28
thanks for everyone that replied and helped me to get revalidated. I am very appreciative.

thanks, Sam
Sam078 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 16:48
Dear Everyone,

I am in the same situation as Kia26. I am a UK nurse who currently lives and practices in Florida, USA. I need to revalidate by March 1. I have all my materials ready but cannot proceed due to needing a nurse with a NMC pin to sign off on my reflective accounts. If someone can help me I would be very grateful and of course would be willing to help any other nurses in the same situation. Please email me at esampson078@gmail.com

Thanks, Elizabeth
JFN Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFN Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 23:16
Hi Kia26,

Hopefully someone will see your request for help with Reflective Discussion for your NMC revalidation here.

I hope this does the trick, please let us know if it helps!

Kind regards,

Nigel
kia26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kia26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 11:54
Hi, thanks for your reply.
Could you please give me the facebook group you are talking about?

I spoke with the NMC and they suggested me to ask to a forum...Approve

I really need some help...Cry
JFN Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFN Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 15:02
Hi Chiara,

I will repost this onto our multi-branded Facebook platform  - this should get it in front of 2,000+ people in the next couple of days.

I have also sent a press enquiry to the NMC to find out what their thoughts are on your situation - have you tried contacting them directly for advice and assistance?

Kind regards,

Nigel  
kia26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kia26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 15:55
Hi,
I really need help with revalidation for first time. I live in Italy and have worked here as a nurse longer than I did in the UK. I don't want to let my uk reg lapse in case I ever need to go back but I'm running out of time. I can't find anyone here to help as I live in a regional area - no other NMC registered nurses. Is anyone able to be my reflective person that I can put on the form? It's the only bit I can't do. I will return favour for anyone else who may need it. Thanks
Chiara

clarette26@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic