Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Nursing Humour
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A man goes to the doctor's...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garsideamy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 08:20
Doctor, doctor, have you got something for a headache?’ ‘Yes. Take this hammer and hit yourself on the head.’
garsideamy12 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garsideamy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 07:44
Doctor, doctor, can you cure my sleepwalking?’ ‘Try these.’ ‘Are they sleeping pills?’ ‘No. They’re tin tacks. Sprinkle them on the floor.’
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garsideamy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 07:10

A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor, there's a piece of lettuce sticking out of my bottom.' The doctor asks him to drop his trousers and examines him.

The man asks: 'Is it serious, doctor?' and the doctor replies: 'I'm sorry to tell you, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.'

A man left for work one Friday afternoon. Instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend hunting with the boys and spending all his wages.

When he finally got home on Sunday night, he was confronted by his very angry wife.

After two hours, she stopped nagging and said: 'How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?' He replied: 'That would be fine with me.' Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

Thursday, the swelling went down just enough for him to see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garsideamy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 09:54
‘Doctor, doctor, I think I’m a dog.’ ‘How long have you felt like this?’ ‘Ever since I was a puppy!’
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garsideamy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 10:27
doctor, I’ve got something wrong with my eyes. I keep seeing an insect spinning round my head.’ ‘Don’t worry, that’s just a bug going round.’
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 07:32
Hahahaha, Hilarious!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic