Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Working in a Different Country
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi! Olá!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naloxon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi! Olá!
    Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 02:55
Hi everyone!
Greetings from Portugal! (yes.. that little tiny rectangle near Spain and Atlantic!)

I'm a Portuguese nurse, and I'm wondering move to UK to practising as nurse. Here in Portugal the situation it's so bad...
Many nurses unemployed, and nurses with 3 or 4 years of experience working on NHS don't have any future guarantee. It's insane and sad Cry.

So... with this panorama several nurses are looking for job in other countries, I'm thinking in UK with an agency.
About the NHS hospitals they offer good conditions? I don't have many infos about that..
And about the measures? International System or Imperial System? I heard that IS will be implanted... But I don't if its true...

Well.. For now, I guess I made every questions I had...
Sorry about my English I've to practice and improve my skills and participate in this forum its a way to improve it, well... I hope!Wink

Thank you so much in advance!Thumbs%20Up

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic