Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Nurses Needed for TV Film or Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Channel 4 documentary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jules77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Channel 4 documentary
    Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 15:10
Hello,

I work for the award winning production company Twenty Twenty Television. We have a record of making high quality, thought provoking documentaries.

We are making a documentary series for Channel 4; and are looking for people who find it difficult to throw things away to the point that their house becomes cluttered and full. This condition has only recently been recognised; we know from experience that this is an issue which can affect anyone and everyone: an estimated 600,000 Britons hoard things.

This series will follow people while they go through uniquely tailored counselling programme and de-cluttering services.

With this is mind, I would be grateful if you could pass on my contact details to anyone who you think might be interested in taking part in the programme or please feel free to contact me for more information if you have a problem with clutter and throwing things away and would like to take part in the series.

Please contact me on: Jules Bath on 020 7284 2020 (ext 7795)or
julesbath@twentytwenty.tv

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic