Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Working in a Different Country
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nurse needed for three weeks in India

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurse needed for three weeks in India
    Posted: 26 Apr 2008 at 10:17
Hi

I am visiting a school in the Himalayas (Sikkim) in May (currently plan to leave 11 May) for three weeks and want to bring a nurse with me to look after about 300 kids who have various illnesses from malnutrition. The school is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, the children are delightful and the air is fresh.

Need someone who is alot of fun, very laid back, does not mind relatively basic conditions, will not complain and basically role their hands up and get on with it.

All you need is a basic understanding of health and hygiene.

Call me on               07803 239 590        if you are interested in learning more or know somebody who is.

I will consider paying for your flight. Living expenses are minimal and there is an option of living in a Buddhist Monastery for three weeks.

I have been twice before, know the ropes and have travelled extensively through Russia, India and Africa so you are in safe hands. I am from London.

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic