Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > External Nursing Surveys
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Perspectives on interprofessional learning and wo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Perspectives on interprofessional learning and wo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VJoynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perspectives on interprofessional learning and wo
    Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 13:52

My name is Viktoria Joynes and I am a PhD student from the University of Leeds. 

As part of my PhD research I am asking health and social care staff to tell me about their perspectives about certain aspects of their professional lives – how they feel about the profession they work in, how they feel about working with other professions, and what they think about the idea of “professional identity”.  To do this I have created a survey, which can be completed online or on paper, which should take no longer than ten minutes to complete.

Any qualified member of a health or social care profession practicing in England is eligible to take part.  At the moment I haven't got many responses from nurses or midwives, and I'd really like to be able to represent your views as part of this research.

You will not be identifiable from the answers given in your survey, and no one will contact you as a result of the survey.  However, if you would like more information about the research please feel free to reply to this post or to send me a personal message on this forum.

If you would like to take part in the study you can access this survey by clicking on the link below, or by copying and pasting the link in to your web browser:

www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/ipl2

Alternatively, if you would like to request that a paper version of the survey is sent to you then please get in touch.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues you think may be interested in taking part.

This research study has been approved by the University of Leeds Medicine and Dentistry Educational Research Ethics committee, and by the (NHS) Leeds East Research Ethics Committee.

Many thanks

VJoynes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VJoynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 13:30
Hi.  I just wanted to thank everyone who has taken part in this survey so far.  Your thoughts are very much appreciated.  If you are still interested in taking part, the link is still 'live', so please feel free to share your thoughts.

Many thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic