Get 25% off the Oxford Handbook for Nursing Series - Go to the OUP website now!
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > External Nursing Surveys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Research - medical alert jewellery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougiekinnear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Research - medical alert jewellery
    Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 22:25
Hi everyone

I am a final year jewellery and metal design student at Dundee University. Currently I am carrying out research for my undergraduate dissertation which concerns medical alert jewellery.

You will all probably be aware that this type of jewellery is usually worn by people who have hidden health issues such as serious allergies or diabetes.

My research will hopefully help me to decide if the ranges of jewellery available at the moment suit the needs of users, prospective users and health professionals.

In order to give any real meaning to the research I need the input of health professions regarding their experiences and opinions about the jewellery.

I have prepared a short questionnaire which is available online, it is around 20 questions and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to complete.

Can I ask you all to have a look at it and fill it in for me? There are levels of confidentiality you can choose to have, the only 'personal' detail I need to have is the job title of respondents, any other personal details are entirely up to you to either add or not. It would be benificial for me to be able to contact you for various reasons, as explained in the questionnaire, but if you choose to remain anonymous that is alsdo entirely acceptable.

You can find a link to the questionnaire from the following page which basically says what I've written above, the page also gives contact details for me.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions please get in touch

http://www.dougiekinnear.co.uk/dissertation.htm
dougiekinnear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougiekinnear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 16:22
Hi everyone. This survey has now ended. I'd like to thank all those that responded for helping. If you left me a contact address I'll be in touch in December to give you a breakdown of the results

Thanks again

Dougie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic