Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Working in a Different Country
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visiting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Binnike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visiting
    Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 16:44
Hey guys! Im a swedish nurse and Im interested in seeing how health care works in other countries. I did part of my training in the US which was really interesting. I was wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible to come to UK to visit some of the health care sights there, or perhaps if you could give me tips of nursing conventions and such. I would love to work abroad some day.
CatherineS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatherineS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 09:03
Hello

I have only just joined the forum so maybe you are already working abroad, but if you still need help please leave a message on this thread and I can then answer it so everyone can gain from your question. I would be happy to help answers about working in the UK and Germany UK or Germany.

Warm regards
Catherine

Edited by JFN Admin - 16 May 2012 at 12:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic